The holidays are right around the corner and it’s time to find the perfect gift for your loved ones. One of the best gifts for Christmas or Hanukkah is a pair of lux pajamas. Whether you scope the holiday sales online or visit stores, our New York fashion photography team at Le Image Inc has created a list of the best PJs to gift for 2013.
- Gisele Short PJ Set by Eberjey– This Miami based sleepwear and loungewear brand is renown for their comfy fabrics and cute designs. Their Gisele PJ set is perfect for anyone on your lists from a young niece to your mom. It’s very cute without being too daring or uncomfortable.
- Sophie Sleep Shirt by Zinke– Silk is huge this season for sleepwear and this new pajama shirt by Zinke is definitely on trend. The luscious silk looks even more luxurious with its wine inspired color. The sleep shirt does run a little short, (3 inches above the knee), giving this sleepwear a saucy edge.
- Lila Daisy Pyjamas by Olivia Von Halle– If you’re shopping for fashionable friend or lover, these silk pyjamas (British spelling) are beautiful! They come with a hefty price tag but the print and fabric are definitely worth it. Le Image even got to interview this lovely London fashion designer for our blog!
- Stella McCartney Selma Dancing Chemise– This is a great gift for any of your friends or female family members. The beautiful silk in turquoise is eye catching and the loose cut of the chemise guarantees a flattering silhouette and a comfortable fit for sleeping.
- The Afterhours Satin Pajama by Victoria Secret- This American lingerie and sleepwear giant is easy to find and may be a great option if you’re just looking to pick up an item for a quick gift. The satin material of the pj’s make them a dream to sleep in, they come in all sorts of colors and best of all, they’re reasonably priced!
We hope you found our gift guide for pajamas helpful for your holiday shopping. Pajamas make a great gift and they save you the guesswork of figuring out someone’s bra size or dress size. From our New York fashion photographers and bloggers at Le Image to you, Happy Holidays!Read more